Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Not a bad day..

Had a good lunch with the advisor who wants me to help him with his new platform.  He has been ill for several months with sinus issues, he even had surgery at the end of August.  However, he still has a fever and has been told by doctors he may spend the rest of his life on steroids and antibiotics. I thought about mentioning a diet change, to Paleo, but he still cannot taste food, so I will wait for another time.

I am so excited for my 7th grader, he got all A's and B's on his report card. I hope he stays motivated. I do not want to have to spend the year yelling at him.  The 5th grader has to learn the states and capitals...Ugh!!

Got to talk to my friend Sonja today (the one who had the Whipple). She seems in good spirits and says they are doing a good job of managing her pain.  We will know more about the state of things soon.  Still sending her good thoughts and prayers.

I accidentally made someone mad on Facebook today.  A "friend" posted she had grounded her 10 year old for 2 weeks, and how she was going to be lonely while he sits in his room. I suggested she rethink to through the weekend.  Apparently, she took offense.  Well, I apologized, but unfriended her.  Don't need stress on Facebook.  LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment